This beautiful Annie Oakley Leather Pillow offers a touch of history and features one of the most beloved women of the Old West to decorate your home. No one was her equal as a sharpshooter, whether man or woman, including her boss in the Wild West Show — William F. “Buffalo Bill” Cody himself. This handcrafted piece of Western decor is created in the U.S. from durable quality European upholstery leather and measures 17 inches by 20 inches in size. Made to last a lifetime, this unique Annie Oakley Leather Pillow is a look at one of the most fascinating people in the Old West and will be an asset in any Western lover’s home.
- Handmade in the U.S.
- Uses fine quality European upholstery leather
- High-quality, special ink for image actually combines with the leather fibers
- Free shipping in continental U.S.
- Quality handcrafted workmanship
- Long-wearing image embedded into the leather fiber stays crisp, clear
- Ships directly from the manufacturer
- Free shipping
- Cannot express ship
- Cannot ship to Alaska
Annie Oakley Leather Pillow Review: 4 of 5
|Annie Oakley Leather Pillow|
|Annie Oakley Leather Pillow – – Hand made in The USA using fine European upholstery leather. The image on this pillow…[Read More]|